ACHETA HARD BREAD
These hard breads are super delicious and easy to make
They include lots of nutrition and even more proteins
One piece of hard bread contains anything from 4 to 6g of proteins depending on how thick you make them.
In our opinion the thinner the better!
50 g Acheta flour
250 dl Whole grain rye (Sammalt rug grovmalt)
200 dl Rolled oats (Lettkokt havregryn)
125 dl Sunflower seeds (Solsikkekjærner)
125 dl Pumpkin seeds (Gresskarkjerner)
125 dl Crushed flaxseed (Knuste Linfrø)
110 g Crushed Walnuts (Knuste valnøtter)
2 ss Cinnamon (Kanel)
7,5 dl Water (Vann)
1,5 ts Salt (Salt)
NUTRITION LEVEL pr100g
- saturated 1,8g
- from sugar 0,8g
Dietary fiber 5,8g
1. Mix walnuts and flaxseeds in a food processor or immersion blender. This help separate the oil and more evenly distribute the mix in the dough providing a crispier result.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Let the dough swell for about 45min, while you wait set the oven to 160C (320F)
4. Evenly distribute the dough on 2-3 baking trays covered with baking sheets, use a sptula. How thin is completely up to you, but remeber, distribute evenly for a better result. Take your time.
5. Sprinkle some seeds on top before placing in oven.
6. After about 15minutes, take the baking sheet out and and cut into pieces, use a pizza wheel or knife.
7. Put the trays back in the oven and let them sit for about 40-50 minues. Depending on thickness, keep checking every 5 minutes.
8. Let them cool and enjoy!
Org number 916855745 © Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.