Really quick and easy "vegetarian" stew. Nice and spicy, sustainable and delicious!
2 Cloves of garlic
1 Red chili pepper
1/2 Sweet pepper
1can Crushed tomatoes
1dl Vegetable broth
Basil to taste
Lime to taste
1. Fry chopped onions
2. Add minced garlic, red chili pepper, squash and sweet pepper.
3. Let it fry for a bit to get that fried surface on the squash and pepper.
4. Pour in the can of tomatoes and add Acheta.
5. Let it simmer while you stir for a few minutes, just to get it well mixed.
6. Add curry, chickpeas and vegetable broth.
7. Stir well and let it simmer under lid for 20 minutes.
8. Add some salt and limejuice to taste, and some basil if you`re up for it.
9. Serve with Naan bread and rice or quinoa.